Welcome to Trafalgar High School - A Seal Academy School (TAAS)
For more information on
The SEAL Academy,
Please click on the link below.
BYOD Information for Parents
Parent can click on the following link for more information on the school's BYOD program.
"Placing your on-line order"
This year, Trafalgar High School’s booklist orders are to be ordered through our on-line booking system, working in conjunction with Trafalgar Newsagency.
If you are a new parent:
Families are asked to login through the schools website www.trafhi.vic.edu.au.
- 1. Under the “Quick Links” section on the right hand side of the home page is the link “Booklist Orders”. Click on the link and it will transfer you to the ordering page.
- 2. On the home page, you will need to select Trafalgar High School.
- 3. Then follow the simple process of ordering your books/stationary.
If you are a current parent:
You can access the link from Compass (as a parent or student) https://trafhi.vic.jdlf.com.au
- 1. Under the “School Favourites” (Star) tab located at the top of the page
- 2. Select the “School Booklist” option
- 3. Once you click on the link, it will bring you to the website
- 4. Select “Trafalgar High School” from the blue box in the top left hand corner
If families do not have access to the internet, the library is open from 8am-4pm for parents who would like to utilise the computers. The librarians are also happy to assist families in the booking process.
Only limited hard copies will be available at the general office.
Orders MUST be placed by Friday 9th December.
If you are submitting a hard copy, this MUST be handed to the Trafalgar Newsagency by Friday 9th December.
Any orders received after the 9th December will not guarantee the arrival of your books before the commencement of Term 1, 2017.
If you have any queries, questions or require assistance, please contact the
General Office on 5633 1733